XtraLight reveals New Slim Architectural Strip LED
XtraLight LED Lighting Solutions revealed the release of the Slim Architectural Strip (SAS), a fresh take on architectural lighting.
XtraLight LED Lighting Solutions revealed the release of the Slim Architectural Strip (SAS), a fresh take on architectural lighting. Designed with the architectural specifier in mind, the SAS packages style and performance into their smallest linear profile luminaire yet.
XtraLight's new Slim Architectural Strip luminaire is a specification grade LED strip that's ideal for offices, conference rooms, retail, educational buildings, and hospitality spaces. With expanded optical and finish options, the SAS can be customised to fit any existing architecture.
"The Slim Architectural Strip is a high performing, prime alternative to similar fixtures from conglomerate manufacturers in the market," says Jerry Caroom, CEO at XtraLight. "Not only is it backed by our 10-year warranty, its manufactured here in the United States."
• Small profile body (2.6" high) with no visible hardware or mounting holes.
• Energy-efficient LED continuous row or individual with efficiency of up to 135 lm/w.
• Models ranging from 1,500L (9 Watts) to 14,000L (106 Watts).
• Operating temperature: 35°C (95°F) Max
• Housing is 22-gauge CRS available in 2, 4, or 8 ft. models.
• Expanded options of lenses, lens inserts, and color finishes.
• Best in class LEDs with 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K CCT (min 80 CRI).
• Emergency battery back-up and energy-saving occupancy sensors are available, factory installed.
• Backed by a 10-year warranty.