Schréder has been recognised as a global leader in LED lighting solutions by one of the most important and influential bodies for companies involved with lighting equipment on UK highways: the Highway Electrical Association (HEA).
The ‘Shuffle by Schréder’ – a smart, interactive lighting column designed to encourage social connectivity in towns and cities – was awarded ‘Product of the Year’ at the HEA Awards 2016.
The Shuffle goes far beyond professional lighting; One curved, multi-functional column integrates a range of connected features including loudspeakers, CCTV, night vision, wireless internet, electric vehicle (EV) charging and visual guidance.
The Shuffle fitted with light, cameras and WiFi in Toulouse, France…
The HEA Awards recognise the very best organisations, employees and initiatives in the highway electrical sector.
Celebrating excellence from the industry’s top performers, the Awards recognise the valuable contribution made by the HEA member employees who are bringing new lighting technology to life in the UK.
The key features are as follows:
- Multiple configurations with up to 5 modules per column
• Total versatility with 360° rotatable modules
• 6 different lighting modules for a variety of solutions (360° lighting, 180° reflector, 180° LensoFlex2, 180° spot, luminaire bracket and light ring)
• Modules with beyond light features (CCTV camera, loudspeaker, WLAN, EV charger)
• Multiple photometric engines like LensoFlex2, reflectors and Refractor Lighting technology
• Designed to incorporate Owlet range of control solutions, photocell and presence detection sensors
• ThermiX: withstands high temperatures (Ta 55°C)